I should've put this one last on the blog but I forgot. Then Engstrom Family, Halloween 2011

my Fam

She loves this costume so much! She's been asking me everyday to wear it.


Awwww....crooked halo already?

'lil Angel and Wonder Woman (although if you ask Kylee, she's Super Girl or Super Man)

Yup. Halloween in Hawaii. Sleeveless and flip flops.

Lexi's 1st time Trick or Treating

Kylee, Rylee and Peyton

Trick or treating at our neighbor Michelle's house. I love how Rylee is trick or treating too, even though its her own house. After about 1 hour of trick or treating, we all came back home so we could hand out candy. The girls took turns trick or treating at each other's house. Their smart!

Kylee and her buddy Rylee

Josh had to take his mask off a couple times because kids were too scared to get candy from him

Oh No! An Angry Vampire Demon attacked me!

That's a mean demon!

Another happy couple :)
My parents are so nice to let me eat all this candy
Sugar High!
This was the best Halloween we've ever had, it was so much fun. I already can't wait until Next Year!
1 comment:
Wow, love all the pictures!! Your hubby has gotten better looking over the years! You Johnston kids did the same thing, going from Korb's back to our house. funny!!
LOve, love, love Grammy
Post a Comment