Sunday, October 30, 2011

Random October Pictures

its a nice look, right? upside down sunglasses
Lexi loves her ice cream. Love her and Josh's face here.

I asked Kylee to help me clean up so I could sweep and mop, and this is what I got

I guess Lexi didnt get enough to eat at dinner, she had to get on the table and eat Kylee's

I found Kylee laying like this one day. Look how her doll has a blanket, too Awwww, little sharers


Hello? Is this thing on?

I took Kylee to Latin Fest in Waikiki, they had some cool bouncy houses




Some guy made a huge balloon for her. I tipped him...but I was wondering what he was thinking making such a huge balloon for a 2 year old. She had all the balloons popped (from it dragging on the ground) within a few minutes.

my beautiful Kylee, diamondhead as a backdrop

i actually got her to pose. i think this is a Queen Kamehameha statue

Lexi loves to read

this is what a box is for, right?

1 comment:

bonzothebarbarian said...

Kylee must love upside down sunglasses. haha Josh looks scared!!
Why mom, this is how you clean the chairs!
Shame on you for not feeding your daughter! lol
Wish i could go in the bounch house!!!
Kylee is a box for halloween, lol!!
BOO. BOO LOvE GraMmY