Josh and Nash were playing "Simon Says" earlier today and I couldnt help but laugh, so I thought I would share it with all of you. Hope everyone had a great weekend, I know we did!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That was Awesome! I miss you guys so much; it was great to hear you laughing! Love you.
4 comments:
That was Awesome! I miss you guys so much; it was great to hear you laughing! Love you.
Loved the show, funnny!!!!
Ma
Loved it!!
But is Josh training Nash or is Nash training Josh?
Hilarious!! Just wait until you are out in public for him and have to say "Simon Says" for him to listen. I can just hear it now....
"Nash Come," says Josh.
Nash sits down and cocks his head to the side.
"Nash, Come!!!" yells Josh, getting annoyed.
Nash lays down and plays dead.
Finally, Josh in a defeated tone says, "Fine. Simon says come..."
Nash runs over and anxiously awaits his treat.....
Hehehehe! We miss you guys! Very cute video!
Love you guys!
Wendy
Post a Comment