Thursday, September 25, 2008

31 week photo

Here's me and baby girl at 31 weeks! I'm going to try to take a weekly picture until I give birth. We start lamaze classes in a few weeks, and I am taking an infant CPR/First aid course next weekend. I believe our friends here are throwing us a baby shower at the end of October. (Yes, I know, we have been so blessed). She's so active now that Josh can see my stomach moving frequently and he can feel her rolling around and limbs sticking out.


Happy Friday everyone!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh you look so beautiful & big. I miss you & would love to hold you!!!!!!!!!
Love Ma

David, Wendy, Alaina, and Leo said...

You look wonderful!
Yay for the weekly pics!

Anonymous said...

Looks like that pumkin is growing right along. Before much longer it will be ripe and ready for harvesting. Tell Penelope we look forward to seeing her.

Love George & Lela

Anonymous said...

Laura you look great! ...look mom, no stretch marks! How'd you pull that off? I'm so jealous, lol. Seriously, you look so healthy and way to not gain 100 lbs. I gained 70 with our first. Yeah, you read that right 70. Nachos for breakfast? Yep, that was me. I never thought to video tape my tummy when the babies moved. You might want to look back and see that someday. In just a few weeks it will be surreal that she was In Your Body. I said that over and over on their birthdays. Can you believe you were In My Body? God is so good. Hug each other from all of us; love you guys!

Anonymous said...

hey little girl! not so little any more? your old buds at the post office are waiting for this baby! you're sort of a rock star/legend back here! mom/gram.is keeping us informed of every hiccup! miss you much,so proud of all your accomplishments. congrats!
love, sarah