Josh and his buddy Nuusa after a flag football (Army sponsored) game. Josh plays center/reciever. Josh did stuff for flag football almost every night this week, and I went with to cheer him on (and meet other Army wives) so we were pretty busy this whole week. After working this whole week as well, I'm hoping to snooze on the couch the entire weekend.

My handsome husband again...wearing number 49 in honor of his favorite NFL team.
3 comments:
Hey Josh, put in for the viking's quartback. You might get it, i hear your pretty good. Maybe better than theirs.
(((Hugs))) to all of you, Ma
Y'all know I'm an indoor girl, but how fun is that?? Did you meet any nice wives? Have an awesome weekend snoozing on the couch. Gosh, that's the best weekend I can think of!
haha, I guess Braiden takes after his Uncle Booty! Check out his video on our blog :)
Post a Comment