Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Even Nash loves the view...

In the middle of painting baby girl's room we checked on Nash, only to find him in our room, looking out the bedroom window. See....even dogs can appreciate how beautiful it is here!
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Johnston for this beautiful crib! Mom & Dad, we know that Miss _______ will love this...and we love it.....so thank you for buying her the crib!

Thank you Grandpa and Grandma Hathway for this beautiful dresser! Its huge, which is great because we have lots of baby clothes. We love it! Thank you :)
On that note, we just wanted to mention how absolutely blessed we have been with our family and friends genorosity. Chris and Carolynn Johnston gave us quite a few things for the baby, as well as Dave and Wendy Johnston. We also appreciate all the cards and gifts we have gotten from friends and family, this baby girl is already on her way to being spoiled!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwww, i wish i was there!!!!
The room looks so cute!!
I love the pink & white.
Love from Grammy/ Ma

David, Wendy, Alaina, and Leo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David, Wendy, Alaina, and Leo said...

I love your crib and dresser!
I can't wait to see the completed nursery!

Anonymous said...

Miss Things rooms is adorable! I too adore the pink and white and can't wait to see the whole thing! I set up our babies nurseries really early too. I loved to sit in them in the middle of the night when they woke me up kicking to rock us both back to sleep. I've got some pretty darn good memories of finalizing (obsessing over) details and thinking, everything's here but you baby! Sigh. Can't wait to see you in January!!! Love & (((Hugs)))