Thursday, August 21, 2008
Snorkeling at Hanauma Bay
This is Hanauma Bay, where (so far) we have done all our snorkeling. Dont Worry....the water doesnt get very deep and we are each other's snorkel partner always.
Josh and I went snorkeling this past Sunday and brought an underwater camera with us. It actually was a very windy day, so the water was very murky and it was harder to see the fish. The first time we went the water was crystal clear (wish we would have brought the camera then!). We both really love snorkeling and we plan to do it a lot (its free with Hawaii state ID) so we will get better, clearer pictures in the future. So anyways, here are some of the pictures from a few days ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
That is So Awesome! We go to the Aquarium in town and get to see the sea life all around us in a huge glass tunnel, but I can't begin to imagine how much better it would be to swim alongside them in their natural habitat. Next time can you take underwater pictures of each other? Or am I thinking you're scuba diving instead of snorkeling? Please pardon the error from an ignorant landlocked girl, lol! I'm so happy you and Josh are getting to explore together. Love You Guys!
What a wonderful place to live. To get to swim in the ocean & close up to fish, turtle & etc.
Cant wait to see you all!!!
Love Grammy
Wow!!
Love Auntie Pam
Post a Comment