Thursday, January 27, 2011

My 'lil Munchkins

I am a terrible mom for posting this. Last night I gave Lexi something other than milk or rice cereal, for the first time. It was applesauce. This was her reaction, lol.
crawling in her moo cow jammies
Lexi twirling around in the Johnny Jumper Grammy bought
Kylee draws everyday now...the eating of crayons is slowly going down
toys taste really good when you gum them!
my lil rice cereal eater
she loves mealtime!
Kylee wanted me to take her picture, too

Lexi has been on rice cereal for about a month, tomorrow she starts baby food. She loves to eat, even more than I remember Kylee loving it. Here's a quick video of her, I love how she always leans forward to get the food.

Dave and Wendy get here in just 2 days, soon I'll be posting pics of their trip and the Pro Bowl :)

2 comments:

Bonzo the Barbarian said...

Oh my gosh, what a facial reaction. Soooo cute & funny!!!!
Lexi looks like she was having alots of fun in the johnny jumper car.
So is Kylee pooping colored?? haha
Grammy

Bonzo the Barbarian said...

forgot to add
Lexi looks like she is starving!!
What are you not feeding my baby girl right! hahaha