Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Beach Day

After a long day at the beach, Kylee crawled into Lexi's carseat, grabbed her blankie and paci...I think she was trying to tell me something.
Kylee and her friend Rylee decided to do summersaults in a grassy area near where we were grilling out

This was taken at a beach at the Kaneohe Marine Corps Base.
I'm sure Uncle Ric (laura's side) and Papa George (josh's side) remember these views well, since they were stationed here.
It was really beautiful on this beach; unfortunately the water was very rough so we didnt do much swimming. We are hoping to explore some of the other beaches Kaneohe has.
Lexi playing and Kylee relaxing
Even though she has a dirty face, i love this picture. She's so beautiful.

lol. Lexi's playing with her toys on the blanket, and Kylee and Rylee just realized the blanket could be a fun toy to roll around in

the guys playing football

1 comment:

Bonzo the Barbarian said...

A day at the beach, ahhhh. I want to go swimming with 2 little girls!
What a beautiful face, even with dirt!!!
Looks like Lexi enjoys the water.
Loving Grammy