Thursday, January 13, 2011

Christmas night

The 1st time Lexi sat up, I got a picture of it!
Lexi is really into toys now, and Kylee is so great and always plays with her
Lexi loves her exersaucer!
Christmas night we went to a friends house for dinner, and afterwards the kids played with all their toys. Kylee cant resist a kid car.

love Lexi's shirt! Lexi is normally a 8-12 hour sleeper, and has been since almost the first day, but since I started working at the Post Office she wakes up at least a few times a night, so I thought this shirt was appropriate.

Kylee in her pretty Christmas dress








1 comment:

Bonzo the Barbarian said...

Yeah, Lexi is growing into playtime!!! cant wait!
Kylee looks very pretty in her Christmas dress.
I love that onesy, silent night, yeah not till they move out. LOL
Kissy Grammy