Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Kylee's Car

For Christmas Santa brought Kylee a pink car. I'm jealous. I always wanted one of these when I was a kid.

Lexi got to watch...for most of it

Daddy showing Kylee how the pedals work

lol Daddy driving with Kylee until Kylee could figure it out. he actually drove around the all military neighborhood like this.

Kylee wanted Lexi to ride with her.

Kylee doesnt care much if she is inside or out, driving the car or just sitting in it. She just wants to be in her car. So when I cant go outside and let her drive, I let her play in the garage.

She always wants a passenger, its so cute.



Here is a video of Kylee the first time she sees the car.



1 comment:

Bonzo the Barbarian said...

cool car, i wanted one when i was young too!
I want to see the video of Kylee & Josh driving the pink car!!
manical Grammy