She seemed to really like it :) My big girl is getting ready to start real foods soon!
Right before church on Easter Sunday.
Little Miss Cutie PIE!
Now you see where she gets her good looks from!
Her third outfit of the day. The first two she ruined during Church. Thanks Grammy and Grandpa Mark for getting us a spare Easter outfit!
We hope everyone had a great Easter! Josh and I finally found a church in Hawaii that both of us like, so we were able to spend Easter there. I also cooked a full Easter dinner from scratch for the first time, so that was a lot of fun. Sniffle. Kylee isnt crawling yet...but she sure is trying!
1 comment:
WOW!! 1st pic, Kylee you look so much older.
2nd pic, when did Kylee grow up, sitting in a chair & looking like she's on a computor.
I love the outfit with the granny hat, awesome!!!!!!!!
She is crawling, even just a little. boo boo, i wanna play!
xxx 0000 Grammy
Post a Comment