She was really happy in it...shrieking and laughing the whole time.
Look at her cute little outfit!
Daddy holding baby Kylee nicely...
Daddy having fun with baby Kylee.
We put Kylee in Easter pj's last night.
I meant to post all these pictures last night, but never got around to it. Since Kylee woke me up early I figured I would post before church. Happy Easter everyone! Today we celebrate the resurrection of Christ! And, as my husband pointed out last night, we better be also celebrating chocolate bunnies and jelly beans. Thanks Grandpa Mark and Grammy for sending us a huge Easter box filled with clothes, toys and candy! We wouldnt otherwise be celebrating because I didnt buy any :)
2 comments:
Haha! That's awesome. There wouldn't be candy at our house either if it wasn't for Grandpa and Grammy. They were the Easter Bunny this year for us too. We just transferred their candy into the kids baskets. I don't have to buy candy anymore. It's awesome! We're still working on the Halloween candy from them and from Aunt Haley. I love how happy Kylee looks with Josh "rough-housing" with her!
glad you enjoy the choc. part of easter. next i;ll have to send a big choc. easter bunny!
love the blue outfit, the play toy is cool!!!!
BIG ((((HUGS)))) Love Grammy
Post a Comment