Friday, April 10, 2009

Josh was playing peek a boo with me. One of Kylee's favorite games!
I love this pacifier. It's so funny. Its clear...so you can see inside her mouth when she is sucking on it. Day 2 of taking a paci and doing all right.
The pink top has an easter bunny on it, although you cant really tell. I have a few outfits with bunnies on them so she will be wearing bunnies the next few days.

2 comments:

David, Wendy, Alaina, and Leo said...

I loved those nuks! When Leo took one, that was the kind that he would take. Good job on getting her to take one! I'm glad for you that she seems receptive to the idea :)

Kylee is looking adorable as usual!

Bonzo the Barbarian said...

Cant wait for the day i can play peek a boo. :) I am saving up for Oct. when we come out.
Love Josh's look behind Kylee.
Love Grammy