I keep trying to wear the sling with Kylee in it, but she hates her face or head being covered up. I loved Wendy's idea of carrying the baby around while doing housework (and the babies love that!) so I had to switch to just a front carrier. I guess I'll have to use this sling for my next baby...

Kylee rolls around everywhere now.

Kylee and Annelyse. Annelyse is our neighbor, and only 5 weeks behind Kylee. Her family got here right after we did so we are looking forward to our girls growing up together!

This is how I found my baby sleeping tonight. I tried a new pacifier tonight in hopes of getting her to take one (she still really doesnt). My hope is to fly somewhere at some point, and I think it will make it easier to fly if she takes a paci. We'll see tomorrow if she actually takes it again.
1 comment:
Is Kylee playing peek a boo or hiding from the camera ?
(((hugs))) Grammy
Post a Comment