Thursday, March 19, 2009

The last week

This is what Kylee did while I recovered on the couch. I got addicted to Jon & Kate plus 8.
Look at her chubby cheeks :)
This was about the only moment Kylee was calm in the hospital. Poor baby had a really rough day the day I had surgery.
Josh took over pretty much everything for the past week, including cooking, cleaning and baby care. We did eat out a lot, though...
I love this outfit! I think purple is her color. I realized today that I had better start putting her in her really cute outfits because she is getting big fast.
Kylee is almost 14 pounds.

Dang! I put makeup on today and Kylee is still way cuter. Oh well...thats how it should be.
My first two babies. Kylee loves her bumbo seat so much. She definitely has a first born personality, lately she likes to be held standing up, or just chill in her bumbo.
Two of my loves.
We have a busy next couple of days. I made up time I owed the army Sunday through Wednesday, and now we have lots to catch up on. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Bonzo the Barbarian said...

Purple does look to be a color that Kylee looks good in!!
Yeah i like watching John & Kate plus 8, wouldnt want to be that family, wow.
looks like you cant count or maybe that surgery messed up your brain.
you have 3 babies & the 1st 2 are not shown together,lol.
Love to all of you, big bear hugs
Grammy