Friday, March 13, 2009

I think most of you probably know, but I had to have emergency surgery yesterday. The surgery went very well, they fixed the problem, and we are at home now. I am tired and sore, and unfortunately I cant take any medicine because I am nursing, but I'm sure I will be feeling fine in a few days. I will try to call everyone sometime next week and update you. For now, Josh's boss let him off of work so I'm going to be doing lots of sleeping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are doing well. All our prayers have been with you.

Love Auntie Pam

Bonzo the Barbarian said...

Glad to hear you are doing better!
Tell those army guys this weekend to be nice to you or your mama will come & take care of them!!!!!
Hugs to you all,
Love Gramm/ Ma