Friday, March 27, 2009

Day at the beach

We went to Hickam Air Force Beach with our neighbors, spent almost four hours there today.
I think this is my new favorite picture of Kylee and Josh
Kylee got her feet wet, and didnt seem to mind at all.
After the beach and a bath, we went out to a famous Hamburger joint here. I love Kylee's outfit so I had to get a picture. I couldnt bear to wake her up though...she slept all last night and all day today so we thinks she must be a growin!
Josh and Kylee playing at dinner.
While I was feeding Kylee a bottle tonight, she held it all on her own for about 30 seconds before dropping it. I think she is doing so good for only having one bottle a day. We were so proud!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures - Wow she is growing so fast.

Love you all,

Auntie Pam

David, Wendy, Alaina, and Leo said...

She is adorable! I love how she holds her own bottle!

Bonzo the Barbarian said...

I cant wait to run my toes thru the sand with you, Kylee!!
What a big girl your getting to be, :( miss you!
Love Grammy