Wednesday, March 25, 2009

You are a tummy time pro now! I've been trying to work with you on sitting up, but since daddy started working with you on standing, you dont want to sit at all...all you want to do is stand up and look around.
You like to play with your lips now...
So pretty.
I thought purple was your color but you look pretty cute in this outfit!
Daddy, why are you sleeping with Kylee in the middle of the day?
Maybe because you played video games until almost 5am. I really didnt mind...but I think Josh did when he had to wake up at 8am to watch Kylee so I could go to appts.
This video is very blurry because I took it with my cell phone. I put it on here because Kylee is squealing with laughter and sounds cute :)

1 comment:

Bonzo the Barbarian said...

That's what babies do, once the see more of the world they want it. NO Demand it!!!
Have fun!
Hugs from Grammy