Yesterday Josh, Kylee and I went to Pro Bowl Saturday at Kapiolani park in Honolulu. We only saw a few Pro Bowl Players, but looked at lots of memorabilia and had a lot of fun with friends doing football stuff. After a day in the hot sun, Josh and I craved shaved ice. There is nothing like Hawaiin shaved ice. Its sort of like a snow cone, but really, totally different. Smooth like ice cream. Spectacular!

Kylee was indifferent with the shaved ice. At first she made a face, but then she kind of liked it.

Josh and Kylee took a picture with a 49ers mascot

love that pouty face!

Go Vikings!

Kylee was all decked out in Vikings gear!

Josh, with diamond head as a beautiful background
After a long day, we decided we werent quite done yet. After a quick stop home, we headed out with friends to spend the night at the Punahou Festival. We had a really great time, and Kylee did so great. She really is a happy baby! and I love that we can take her to so many places.
2 comments:
What a cute pouty face!! I wish you lived closer so that we could get to know Kylee as well as you guys got to know Alaina. Alaina still talks about Josh, Kylee, and you all of the time(In that order--sorry Laura!!). Today she said, "I want Josh to come to my house this morning." out of the blue. Miss you guys!!
what a cutie!!! Kylee not you 2. haha sounds like alot of fun with all the sport stuff going on.
Love to all, Grammy
Post a Comment