Kylee is 11 pounds and 22 inches. Her doctor said she is doing very well. She had to get her first round of shots yesterday, and I thought watching her get the shots would be the hard part. Poor baby Kylee had a fever all day, was very fussy, and didnt sleep well at all last night. This morning she seems to be feeling better though.
This was right after her shots.

And later...when all she wanted to do was cuddle.
2 comments:
awww poor baby girl shots are awful. Poor Laura and Josh - hard when your baby is hurting. xoxo
Love Auntie Pam
Shots are no fun! Although, I think they are harder on the parents than the kids lots of times.
What did you want to be when you grew up as a kid? Your Mom couldn't remember when I put her on the spot.
Post a Comment