Sunday, September 28, 2008

Miss Thang

Sorry I dont have any pictures to post. We hung with friends all weekend but I never brought my camera. Tonight Miss Thang was moving a lot so I videotaped it...if you cant tell, all the movement is on the left side. She's rolling around after I ate. Its a lot more obvious in person, from a different angle, and you can see limbs, but I was sort of limited on the camera angle I could shoot from. Lol. I'm sure Grammy will love this!

Enjoy the beautiful fall weather for us!

9 comments:

David, Wendy, Alaina, and Leo said...

Awesome! This is the next best thing to being able to feel her move and kick! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love feeling my boys moving. HUGS!!

Love Auntie Pam

Anonymous said...

oh, you make me miss you more & more. Yes i did see her move!
I loved when you all moved inside me, at least till the end then you were getting way to big, haha.
Love Ma

Anonymous said...

Thank You! How awesome is that? All the beauty, none of the pain. I knew I liked this Auntie business. :o) Love you more.

Anonymous said...

Laura could we give you a baby book or do you have one already?
Hope you are enjoying all of this, it was cool to watch the changes in Jean and feel the boys. Jean says she remembers all the movement and kicks. Has she kicked your bladder yet be ready ha ha ha. The joy of being the DAD!!!

Josh, Laura, Kylee and Lexi Engstrom said...

Babygirl does already have a baby book, but thanks! I can just imagine Jean with a baby boy...they say that boys are usually a lot more active then girls. AWWWWWW!

David, Wendy, Alaina, and Leo said...

Leo was definitely more active than Alaina! But then again, maybe I just felt it more because he was about 2lbs bigger.....

Looking forward to this weeks pics!!!!

Love,
Wendy

David, Wendy, Alaina, and Leo said...

Oh, and no Leo wasn't walking on his own. He was holding onto Alaina's table.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love it. I watched 2 times and probably will watch again!
Auntie Jackie