Monday, September 15, 2008

A Hawaiin Sunset

This was taken yesterday and turned out too gorgeous not to post.

I would write some more...but I'm tired from my first day of work (YAY!) and still have dinner to cook and Monday Night Football to watch. Aloha everyone!

3 comments:

David, Wendy, Alaina, and Leo said...

The sunset was almost as pretty as you :)

You are looking wonderful! Glad to hear that your job went well! I'm betting that you enjoyed the game last night. I only made it through the first half, but that was an awesome half. I saw highlights of the second half and I'm sorry I missed it.

Oh, Alaina and Leo loved the airshow. Alaina was going outside yesterday and asking for the planes. Leo did much better than I expected. He wasn't scared at all by the noise and would actually watch the planes fly across the sky. He did fall asleep half way through though.

Thanks for posting the pictures! You look beautiful!

Love you!
Wendy

Anonymous said...

Shut UP. Absofreakinlutely gorgeous! Wow. Yay you on your first day of work! LOVE YOU GUYS.

Anonymous said...

Hope your 1st week went by fast & easy. How is Rosebud doing with Mommy working so much?
Awesome pics, oh of you too, haha
Love Ya & give Josh a hug, Ma