Saturday, August 2, 2008

Swimming again

Josh doing all the hard work while Nash eagerly awaits......
This is Rachel and Molokei. Our neighbors puppies. They swam with Nash. I swam too...but with two puppies and a playful Nash in the water, it was kind of hard for me to get much water time.

The video below might be a little much...but I thought it was cute. We dont have any cute kid videos to show yet. Tomorrow hopefully we are taking Nash to the ocean. Right now, I have to go because we are doing a barbeque with some of our neighbors. Aloha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww, that was soo cute!!
The neighbor puppies are too!
Love Ma

Anonymous said...

You have the best backyard I've ever seen. And I've watched plenty of the Fabulous Life Of on VH1. LOL.

That's great that you got together with your neighbors; I know it can be hard to make friends at the beginning of a move. Sounds like you're settling in great!

Thanks for letting me call at 1:00 when I can't sleep. I miss you like crazy. :o) I got so spoiled when you were back home for almost a month!