Saturday, August 9, 2008

New Car

This is our new family car. 2001 Dodge Durango Sport. And not that I care much, but it has a dual exhaust and quite a sound system. I know from personal experience that Metallica blasts very, very well in it. I'm sure baby girl _ _ _ _ _ _ _ will love that!!!!!!!
Yes, I know. The dog is showing off the car for us. I had no other way to do it. Unless you know how to teach a dog to take pictures! but come on, admit it, Nash is still a little cutie pie. and he's a good boy. yes he is. does he want a treat, oh come here boy. (sorry....treat time)

ahhh.....you gotta love Army housing. especially when the lanai is filled with moving boxes (someone call the movers already and have them pick the boxes up!!!! -oh wait, thats my job) this is the back of our house. i guess its a six-plex? could someone correct me on this? its six townhouses all in one LONG building. because what we really think its called sounds kind of innapropriate. just think, two apartments is a duplex, four apartments would be a quad plex, so what do you call six?
And finally, another lovely view from our backyard. Now, seriously, I hope we are off to the ocean to do some swimming. The last 4 times this was planned something happened and we couldnt go. I am putting my foot down today. I want waves!!!!!!!!!
I promise I will post more pictures soon....and try to give more updates....but seriously....there's no baby yet, so anything I want to post isnt really that exciting. She moves a lot now, and she responds by kicking me when i tap my stomach. i'd like to think she is saying "love you mommy," but i really think she is saying "hey, crazy lady, i'm trying to sleep leave me alone!" HA! Mommy and Daddy's attitude already!

We are good. Wish you all could be here!!!!!!

2 comments:

David, Wendy, Alaina, and Leo said...

Beautiful! You have an awesome view!!! Also, love your new car. Totally beats out our new one... That is so cool that you feel the baby move. Has Josh felt her yet? Feeling a baby kick in you is the coolest feeling in the world by far! We miss you!

Love,
Wendy

Anonymous said...

Nice car, bet you'll get rosebud to start kicking when you turn on metallic (?) then you can watch your belly really move!!!
Love the pics.
Love Ma