The picture taken below is Hanama Bay. This is the most popular place to go snorkeling. We were there for an entire afternoon, and we saw tons of fish. I really cant even explain it. We even swam next to a huge sea turtle and swam alongside it for awhile. And for those of you scared of the ocean (I was) its relatively shallow and the "safe" swimming/snorkeling areas are bouyed off, we stayed in this area. That was at my urging.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Hawaii Pictures
I promised pictures so here are pictures. Most of these were taken a few weekends ago, when we got adventurous and drove out to one side of the island to see what we could find.

Us right when we got to the beach. I know, I know, we are a unbelievably cute couple and we are destined to have an amazingly beautiful baby.
While driving on the coastline we broke down and had to stop to go swimming. It was all too beautiful to simply just take pictures of. The water is so clear when you get in you can see your toes.
I broke down and bought a bikini since I see lots of women here pregnant with bikinis. When in Rome........
As beautiful as this beach is, the waves are actually really violent. We swam here for a few hours but ended up leaving because the water was rough.
These next two were taken while we drove to Hanama Bay to go snorkeling. As you can see, the coast here is breathtaking.
Another picture taken of beautiful Hawaiin scenery.
This picture was taken one of our last nights in Waikiki, at a place called Senior Frogs. The atmosphere is incredible, and we had one of our best nights so far here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Beautiful!!! I'm sitting in the midwest--it's hot, it's humid, and I have 4 crabby kids at my house....What I wouldn't do to trade places with you right now! Good luck with the unpacking! Been there, done that recently so I know how you feel! Have fun setting everything up! Miss you!!
Love,
Wendy
Are you ready for company yet? How about now? I bet our family of 5 could live quietly in your spare room. I'd live in my car to wake up to views like that. Your pictures were so pretty it hurts.
Way to rock the bikini Miss Thing and for sure you'll make beautiful babies!
Thanks for the pics, keep em coming so we can all live a little vicariously through you, lol.
What beautiful pictures!!
Cant wait to get there. What an excuse to see paradise. Oh i am going to visit my daughter, sil & grandbaby, oh and the view too.
You look beautiful in the bikini!!
Finally the last of your stuff. Have fun unpacking, be thankful you didn't have to move it yourself.
Love Ma
Cute pics and Josh and Laura look cute too. HAHA
seriously I love the baby bump look.
Auntie Pam
Post a Comment