This next one is the baby's brain, and she is looking at us. It's amazing all the things you can see on an ultrasound these days! We actually could see the four chambers of the heart. I want an ultrasound machine!!!!!!!!Sunday, July 27, 2008
Baby Pictures
Here are the sonogram pictures......as you can see, this one is our little girl's head. We got a total of five pictures in all but some of them arent that good. If you havent heard about the ultrasound it took about 45 minutes to complete. First, the good Doc wanted pictures of the baby's heart...So the baby put her left hand on her heart. no pictures. Then the Doc wanted pics of the baby's head. So the baby put her left hand on her head. no pictures. Then she stuck her fist in her mouth. Finally, it took the full 45 minutes, really, to get her to show us her gender. But alas...she did.
This next one is the baby's brain, and she is looking at us. It's amazing all the things you can see on an ultrasound these days! We actually could see the four chambers of the heart. I want an ultrasound machine!!!!!!!!
This next one is the baby's brain, and she is looking at us. It's amazing all the things you can see on an ultrasound these days! We actually could see the four chambers of the heart. I want an ultrasound machine!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Too cute! I'm so excited to meet my niece!!! Thank you for posting your first pictures of your baby!
Baby Girl!!!! She's beautiful, and I mean that because clearly, she's got her mama's good bone structure. ;o) (Speaking of which you do know that the longer second toe is a sign of intelligence, right?)
Anyway, thanks for the pics and I love that you have the (pink!) baby ticker at the top of your page so we can see how she grows. Thanks for sharing your blessing with us. Love you guys!
awwww,...... she looks sooooo like an alien.
Na, just kidding. She looks cute, can't wait to meet her in person!!
You keep rubbing your belly & telling her hi from Grammy.
Love ma/ Grammy
I think she looks like her grammy Bonne.
JUST KIDDING. She is much cuter.
Love Auntie Pam
Post a Comment