Welcome back to our blog :) We are all settled in Washington State, bought a house, unpacked the house and setup for Christmas. House pictures are coming soon. Josh loves his new duty location, and we love Washington so far. Hawaii was beautiful and amazing, and we loved the 4 years we were there, but now we are enjoying the beautiful seasons, cool weather, winter clothes, hot cocoa and soon, snow :)
Our beautiful girls ready to see Santa
A few weeks ago we went to our towns Christmas parade
The girls loved it, Kylee kept looking at me saying "Mom, look at that!"
They passed out tons of candy
| WA is so beautiful. I really missed fall colors in Hawaii. |
They were both so excited to see Santa!
I couldnt resist telling him what I wanted.
Our beautiful, grown up Kylee Elizabeth
Lexi has always loved Santa, and this year was no exception
| Kylee has never been a fan of Santa, but this year she sprinted to him and jumped into his lap. |

1 comment:
Beautiful progression of Christmas and kiddies!
Love Grammy
Post a Comment