Sunday, March 18, 2012

Skydiving in HAWAII

Josh and our neighbor Michelle have always wanted to go skydiving, so I agreed to go along with them.

I'm ready to jump!

Woo hoo!
It was so much fun!



landing safetly
Yeah buddy!!!!!!!!

Josh's photographer was awesome, getting tons of pictures of the Island
we were way above the clouds when we jumped. It wasnt really as scary as we thought it would be.
Josh, Michelle and the plane
Josh's photographer was upside down holding his hand


love the pictures of how the island looks



can you tell he had fun?
We all loved it so much, we want to go again. The scariest part was the week or two leading up to it, the day of and on the plane we were just pumped up and ready to jump. The view was absolutely amazing, I'm so glad Josh and Michelle convinced me to do this!

No comments: