Saturday, January 7, 2012

Kylee's 3rd Birthday Party

We had Kylee's 3rd Birthday on a private beach. It was so much fun.


Kylee and Rylee playing at the bouncy houseGrandpa Markeven Lexi liked the bouncy houseManning the GrillHands down my favorite picture from her party. Besties Rylee and KyleeLets go surfing now everybody's learning how.....GrammyGrammy showing the girls how to surfokay yes, the bouncy house and slide are not just for children!Happy Birthday Kylee! She couldnt wait to eat...had to sneak a little frosting :)Mmmm, good stuffyup, shoving our faces with cakepretty babyI'm glad I've taken so many of these over the years. I wish I would have placed a pencil in the picture to see how Kylee's feet have grown.the party favorsshe is a little water babyi love her expressionopening presentslil sister playing the role of happy hostess!
a little bit of couple time
and this is the beach as we left. beautiful. secluded. perfect.Happy 3rd Birthday my sweet, beautiful Kylee. Someone please slow time down just a little!

1 comment:

bonzothebarbarian said...

Oh what memories! that was so much fun. I love you Kylee
That was a fun 3rd birthday!!
Love & Kisses Grammy