Sunday, December 11, 2011

WI Visit, first week

Had a great time in WI. We got to spend almost a month with my parents. I know the girls really loved their Grandparent time. Kylee was telling me all day today, "Where's Grandpa, Where's Grammy?"




At my friend Gina's house, Kylee had her first kiss (gasp!) with Gina's son Daniel...they got along so well, I guess they wanted a kiss goodbye.
Lexi loved the Piano. I hope Santa brings one for Christmas!

Kylee also loved the piano

I got to see my two sweetie pies, Sarah and Karen. Time changes nothing, its like only a minute has passed when we see each other.

Grammy had all the grandkids cutout a trace of their hand to make "hand turkeys" for Thanksgiving. Great idea Grammy!Chillin, watchin some tube.


Leo playing Army like his daddy!

These two loved this table and chairs. Not sure why...but they both were really into sitting at the table and hanging out.



I think Kylee and Evelynn liked Uncle Mike

Crafts with Grammy

Time to color!

Pretty Miss Evelynn. Kylee had SO much fun with her. Evelynn and Alaina really helped with Kylee's potty training and talking a lot clearer. Wish we were around more often!

Boy Grammy looks really tired. She was up all night the previous night, Kylee was sick all night and Grammy was up with me and her all night. Thanks for your help mom!

Grammy got all the granddaughters Princess Jammies. Kylee, Lexi and Evelynn all put them on one night and loved them.

One of my Army battle buddies, Niki. Love you!

my babies :)

Grammy had so many fun dress up clothes!

Kylee loved playing with this mask. And for some reason, whenever she put it on, she made a very...dangerous sounding Quack.


This is right before we left for our WI trip. Lexi slept in a big girl bed for the first time!


Many more pictures to come :)

1 comment:

bonzothebarbarian said...

I love every single picture!! What memories they bring to me. I could look at them every day!
Thank you, Thank you for coming to visit us!!!
BIG (((((hugs)))) Grammy