Sorry its been so long! Our computer is really almost considered a dinosaur and I dread using it. I dont take as many pictures as I should, either, since I'm working full time now. I'll try to be a better Mommy in the future!
Sunday, October 16, 2011
Pictures from...a while ago
The view of the very West side of the coast. North West. It's all lava rock and beauty and seclusion.
Its so peaceful and beautiful
little Kylee at lunch one day. She's taken to making a lot of silly faces these days. Just in time for a visit to Grammy! Kylee, Lexi and I are making a visit to WI for Thanksgiving; most of my family hasn't met Lexi, and Kylee was still a baby last time we went to WI. We are all so excited :)
My army buddy and his wife Shirley came to visit, this is the view from Tantalus
Enjoying their first night, we ate at a restaurant right on the beach. We had a great time with them and I'm so glad they finally made it out. (HINT HINT to all of you who havent) free room & board...free rental car...free tour guide....just gotta pay for plane tickets.
Sorry its been so long! Our computer is really almost considered a dinosaur and I dread using it. I dont take as many pictures as I should, either, since I'm working full time now. I'll try to be a better Mommy in the future!
Sorry its been so long! Our computer is really almost considered a dinosaur and I dread using it. I dont take as many pictures as I should, either, since I'm working full time now. I'll try to be a better Mommy in the future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the look on Lexi, when looking at or discovering Elmo!!
Big sister helping little sister, precious. Better enjoy while you can, it wont be long before that never happens again. lol
LOve you all, Grammy
Post a Comment