Thursday, May 26, 2011

Beach Day & Party

Its hard to see, but Kylee's name and footprint in the sand
For my birthday and our neighbors daughter Rylee (we share the same birthday) we went to the beach. And buried Rylee's mom, Michelle

love this beach tent! Lexi is napping and Kylee is very close to falling asleep.

Kylee sleeping again...beach toys! thats Rylee, Kylee and Michelle



love Kylee's smile in this picture :)


I love this picture of the Josh and Brad leading their big girls out to swim ha ha I taught Kylee how to dump water on people's heads!


the girls have so much fun playing together

Lexi was crawling everywhere

eating some cookies on the beach

fighting over toys




Kylee on the left, 8 months, Lexi at 8 months also

The day before our beach day, Michelle and Brad threw a birthday party for Rylee.


Here's Kylee playing peekaboo



got my party hat on!

Lexi, not so much a baby anymore

love you pretty girl!

After the pinata fell...Kylee is thinking...is more candy going to fall from the sky?

Yay Pinata!

Daddy had to help Kylee hit the pinata

awww this was Kylee's outfit, and I believe Alaina's outfit as well

such a pretty girl. i think red is her color!



Random cute Kylee with a runny nose video




Rylee and Kylee playing tag, lol


1 comment:

bonzothebarbarian said...

I love the picture of Kylee's name & footprint in the sand.
What fun with the pinata & Kylee looking up for ?.
The tag video is funny, cute!!
HUgs Grammy