Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Waimea Falls

We took Dave & Wendy to Waimea falls, a beautiful waterfall that has about a mile long easy scenic hike to get there.

This is also where we did Kylee's first birthday pictures, so I had to take comparison pictures.
I loved the color contrasts here.


All sorts of beautiful scenery (the background, not Dave) on the way to the waterfall
love the time with Uncle Dave
pretty yellow Hisbiscus
I loved how the woods looked
Piggy back rides!
Josh hanging out at the ole ficus tree
1-2-3 Swing !!!
Whats any day without a toddler tantrum, lol
Dave & Wendy

Daddy and Kylee waiting to go in the water
Our Journey came to an end. Waimea Falls!
Lexi and I
Wendy took Kylee in the water. Kylee didnt want to get in because the water was FREEZING!
The guys swimming to the waterfall. Wendy and I went later but I have no pictures of that.
Dave in the waterfall, Josh next to him
Josh is in the waterfall here
Dave & Wendy had a much better camera and took a lot more pictures, I cant wait to see their pictures!

1 comment:

Bonzo the Barbarian said...

I love the pic with the trees, so cool!
The pics of Kylee almost a year apart is beautiful! You will have to do that while you are still in Hawaii, every year of her birth!
Now to find a ddifferent view for Lexi on her 1st B-day & thereafter.
Love all the pics & the fun you all had.
Grammy