The last night Dave and Wendy we were here we had a picnic at Hickam Beach in the afternoon.
I love this picture because of their expressions

she's a beach baby

Dave and Wendy tried snorkeling but the water wasnt very clear


sisters playing in the sand. yes, i went all ghetto and left Lexi in her diaper. i forgot her swimsuit...

chillin, letting the waves hit them

Lexi did really good at this beach. It wasnt her first time in the ocean but it was the first time she didnt cry. We were in the water for about 15 minutes.

Cant go to the beach without building a sandcastle!

look at their faces :)

Wendy and Kylee probably played in the ocean for an hour. I'm really happy they got to spend so much time together. Dave was nice enough to watch Lexi for me so I got some time to play, too.


Mine and Lexi's footprints.


Dave hanging with Lexi

who doesnt love sand toys?

look at my little ray of sunshine!

And here is a short video of Wendy and Kylee playing in the water
1 comment:
I LOVE the Dave & Wendy pix, the foot prints in the sand, awesome idea!!
I like the pix with Wendy & Kylee laying in the surf, with their backs to the camera & 1 with them looking to the camera.
Mommy Laura & baby Lexi soooo cute!!!
To many pix to comment on but...
Kylee & Lexi playing in the sand!!
Happy Grammy
Post a Comment