Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Weekend

Last weekend we went to a friend's kids' birthday party, and I found the place where I want to do Lexi's first birthday party. Its awesome the park has a pool, a huge playground, a big covered pavilion and lots of room for a bouncy house or waterslide and for the kids to run around.

I found this picture just today, apparently Josh took the camera with him on the slide.
Lexi chillin in the shade
Kylee trying to play baseball
Josh teaching Kylee how to use a water fountain
this slide is huge! i thought Kylee would be afraid to go down it but she wasnt at all.

going down the slide...


Grammy bought this toy for Kylee for her birthday. it actually attaches to a carseat or stroller and because Kylee loves any type of wheel, this is perfect for her. even Lexi loves it!

Kylee had her first sleepover the other night. and what is a sleepover without a movie, juice and popcorn?
havin fun in the bath!
the neighbor girl Peyton was over as well, she's a few months older than Lexi.
sister Kisses!
look at her cute little outfit :)

Hope everyone has a safe and happy New Years Eve! I'm finally done working at the post office so hopefully will be posting more often.

1 comment:

Bonzo the Barbarian said...

Wow, Lexi is really a bundle of smiles here. She looks soooo pretty in her outfit, but her smile!!!
What fun having 4 little girls under 2 1/2 at your house. Look like they had a blast!
Man, you make it hard to decide when to come visit. I want to come for Lexi's B-day & Kylee's B-day!
missing you all, Grammy