Daddy giving Lexi kisses

Daddy needed a nap from all his hard work, so I took the girls to the park. The military housing we live in has parks all over the place, we have three within a minute of our house. We try to go every afternoon.
Here Kylee found a bike someone had left out. I love that we live in a community where kids leave toys out all the time without the fear of it being stolen.


Most of the military parks in our neighborhood look like this, plus a swingset.

Kylee's a little monkey


She loves pushing Lexi in the stroller, too.

such a happy baby :)

I'm trying to get Kylee to kick a soccer ball here.

For the first time ever Kylee asked to sit in the big girl swing, I let her go and pushed her and she loved it! I couldnt believe it.

Future postal worker? Four generations???

I've got drill this weekend and I start at the Post Office on Monday. Have a safe and happy weekend everyone!
2 comments:
Keep her practicing with that soccer ball!!! She has a good coach in you!
The picture of Kylee walking, where'd that come from. She never stopped running with me, LOL.
She kept a bow in her hair, how sweet she looks! Cant believe she is doing more and more things by herself.
I love Lexi's laugh, she looks so happy. Darn, i miss her!!
Stuffed Grammy
Post a Comment