chillin at the partyTuesday, November 2, 2010
Happy Halloween!
Kylee checking out her Fairy Costume in the mirror. Look at that smile!
getting ready to go Trick or Treating!
Kylee wanting to run in the road so Daddy had to carry her for a minute
Mommy trying to teach Kylee how to hold the bucket out
Daddy might be bribing Kylee with candy so she will stay by us
Kylee and her friend Ana holding hands
We went with a big group of friends...it was so much fun going in a large group!
Funny, we stopped at a friends house that Kylee has never been at, and she plopped right down on this kiddie chair like she owned the place. Lol. Guess she needed a break.


We went to a Halloween party at a friends house a few weeks ago.
I was a Greek Goddess
chillin at the party
baby Lexi wore her moo cow pajamas

Josh was a scary mobster
Kylee was a flapper girl for this party. Thanks Grandma Lela for both the Fairy and Flapper girl outfits!
better without the mask?
or better with?
Josh's costume actually won first prize at the party, so he was pretty excited about that. Hope everyone had a Happy and safe Halloween! My only complaint about Halloween night is that it went by way too fast. On a more positive note, we are pulling our Christmas decorations out this week! I've been working a lot with the Army lately, and soon I start a job with the Post Office for the Christmas season, so life is a little busier than normal. I may not be posting much for awhile. Sorry Grandparents!!!
chillin at the party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Josh looked pretty cool both ways!
I liked the way his head looked sunk in. I am going to send Bonnie Harper & Anita Jascor a pic of the Moo Cow Lexi. They bought it for Kylee. Those dresses from Lela were perfect. Cool dresses for Hawaii Halloween.
Loving all the pics, witchy Grammy
Post a Comment