Friday, October 15, 2010

Grammy's Trip, More Random Pictures

When Kylee is dressed we always go look in the mirror at her "pretty's"
Caught them having fun!
Uh oh...someone forgot to lock the closet door......
Grammy bought Kylee a sit and spin. she loves it!
when Lexi lays in her little playmat Kylee loves to get in and bother her...or read to her...
Mmmm that Popcorn looks delicious!
Think I'll have some!
Grammy bought this onesie for Kylee a long time ago
Sister kisses!
Grammy also bought Kylee a shopping cart because Kylee loves pushing stuff around (strollers, her mom)
Grammy and Lexi one night in Waikiki
This is the oceanarium. This is the seafood buffet restaurant where you get to stare at this aquarium during dinner. Great for kids. You can even put signs for birthdays or anniversaries in window. In this picture a diver has just placed the sign in the window and is now swimming with the fish.
The five of us at the International Marketplace.
Grammy drinking a big alocholic pineapple drink at the Oceanarium.

Grammy is exercising Lexi here. She loves it. Doesnt love it when I try to make her exercise, though. One night we went walked to the Gas Station right down the block and got ice cream. This is the result.
Lexi is big enough for the boppy. Usually she sits better in itmore kisses!
Kylee thinks she can still fit in it, too!

Have a great weekend everyone! I have drill this weekend, then my best friend Christy is here for a week, then I'll be working with the Army for 7 days. Aloha!

1 comment:

Bonzo the Barbarian said...

Hey, one of those times i did make sure the closet was locked. She's learning how to open it.
She actually got stuck in a box for an afternoon nap. I heard her crying (wasn't her normal cry). She was safe but couldn't climb back out,it was funny, tho.
I love all the story lines with pictures. Thank you, Grammy