Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Alexis "Lexi" Grace Engstrom

Wow. This is a little late, considering Lexi was born two months ago. July 30th, 2010 at 7:32pm. I was induced because like with Kylee, my amniotic fluids were low. Daddy and Grandma rushed over to the hospital at 1:30pm when the Dr's induced me. Six hours later, and the epidural didnt work, I had Lexi. Healthy baby, healthy Mommy, that's all we can ask for!

oops. this is when the contractions started getting rough...


Daddy's first time holding Lexi
Grandma's first time
Lexi's first bath
Happy Family!
the next day Kylee came to visit her sister for the first time. Since day 1, like in this picture, all Kylee wants to do is kiss her baby sister
Lexi's going home from the hospital outfit. This is a newborn outfit and it was too big on her.

Big sister giving 'lil sister a stuffed animal
see...more kisses!
beautiful blue baby eyes
proud Papa George


I'm back so I'll be posting much more frequently, trying to catch up the last two months.

1 comment:

Bonzo the Barbarian said...

Congrats on the new baby. LOL
love all the pictures and how everything went down.
kissey, Grammy