Kylee LOVES kissing my belly these days. Well, first of all, she loves lifting my shirt up to see my belly button. Then she pets the baby. Then she gives the baby kisses. Sounds like a great sister, right? Lol...then again, she gets jealous when I hold another baby...

So we took Nash to this huge dog beach they have at a nearby air force base. Poor dog. Before Kylee we took him to this beach every other weekend. Since Kylee was born...well I think this is the second time we have gone. My poor neglected dog.

My family :)

kylee loved walking/running in this shallow water


as you can see the water is 100% clear here.

she loves looking at the planes. not only is this an air force base, but its right next to the airport
1 comment:
There is never a good time to come visit you, cause when you post. I wanna be there NOW!!
Missing you all, Grammy
Post a Comment