My friend Teresa and I are both pregnant so we were the DD's of the night


Kylee has been having fun in this move with all the boxes

they have multiple forms of entertainment

she loves to try to crawl under the baby gate up the stairs. of course, there's no way she could fit, but she still tries all the time

happy baby!

Now that I'm pretty much done nursing, Josh does Kylee's bedtime routine. I love that!

Kylee had PB&J for the first time a few days ago. Not a big fan but I'm still trying every day


I have drill this weekend, and next week I'll probably be doing final moving stuff cuz we move on Friday, so I probably wont post for awhile. Grandpa and Grammy get here in just 2 weeks!
2 comments:
At least she determined! What is the shoe doing in the toy door?
Boxes are soooo much fun!!!
awww bummer, no pics for awhile.
Cant wait to see the new place.
(((hugs)) Grammy
the shoe is in the toy door because we use that toy to "lock" her in the living room sometimes...i.e. when i'm in the kitchen and i cant watch her constantly
Post a Comment