Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Grandpa and a sleeping baby Kylee

Kylee learned to use a straw at Dave and Wendy's

Alaina, Kylee and Leo

Grammy bought Alaina and Kylee matching Disney princess outfits

i love her hair here :)

playing with the drum that I bought for Leo a long time ago

Kylee and her uncle Dave

Wendy holding baby Kylee in her sling. She loves it :)

This is how Kylee sleeps now. Its sooooo cute. Love the blanket, too.

Kylee in Alaina's disney princess chairAlaina feeding Kylee oatmeal


Leo dipping his pickle into Kylee's oatmeal

ha ha. eating the pickle with oatmeal

wonder where she learned to do that from?

look at that little cutie pie!

Alaina playing with sawdust. Grandpa and Dave were fixing a screen door so there was sawdust in the garage, and of course, Alaina had to play with it

Aunt Wendy walking Kylee

Wendy told me her grandma had given her some teething advice, feed kids cold pickles. Since Kylee was getting tooth #6 in, and it was her only difficult one, we tried the pickle. Kylee loved it, and it numbed her mouth, what a great idea!

Now that is a frameable picture!



Kylee and I went to visit auntie Pam and uncle Dale right before we left. I had to get pictures next to Dale's tree sculptures. These are real trees that were in there yard, and Dale left them in place and carved them into these figures. Way cool!



Kylee after eating a red popsicle

Kylee loves this ball

I was able to visit to good friends from high school. Here are there babies.

This was taken the night before I left

Kylee and auntie Jean

I got to see a very close friend from the post office who I havent talked to since I got back from Iraq. It was one of my best nights in WI. Here's me, Kylee, Karen, and all her daughters.

Grammy, Kylee and Evie Jean

Evelynn won a princess hat at Rocky Rococo's so Kylee had to wear it. Fits her perfectly, huh?

Here are videos of Kylee walking to Grammy (too cute)


2 comments:

David, Wendy, Alaina, and Leo said...

Aww! Such great memories! Every time Alaina wears that princess outfit I think about Kylee having the same one. How has Kylee been doing on walking since she left?

Josh, Laura, Kylee and Lexi Engstrom said...

she's still walking supported, but thats about it...