Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fishing pictures part 1

this was my shirt when i was a little girl
Fishing morning, afternoon and night exhausted us.
Little Kylee with a mohawk
Kylee and Uncle Chris
LOVE LOVE LOVE Grandpa~!
First time in MN grass. Of course, moments after this, she was eating the grass
A northern

My baby driving the boat :) I could marry him all over again looking at this pic
My first bass of the trip

my dad forgot to pose for a pic so this was all i got




I have tons more fishing pictures to post. We had so much fun. It was one of the best weeks of my life! I really do want to be a professional fisherwoman now :)

2 comments:

David, Wendy, Alaina, and Leo said...

Awww! It looks like you had so much fun! Wish we could have been there!

**You would be an awesome professional fisherwoman!**

Bonzo the Barbarian said...

Ditto on the fisherwoman!!!
What fun
Grammy