Friday, July 10, 2009

Kylee chewing on the table. This was after a snack, veggies and meat for dinner.
My band. See video below.
Little smiler with her crazy hair.
Not sure why this picture is so small. I was reading to Kylee before bed and she wanted to play with the book. (Thanks Grammy, love the board books!) Looks like she's reading it, huh?
Josh and Kylee were messing around at dinner last night so I had to get video. Its so cute how much she adores him. I have drill this weekend so wont be posting pictures for a few days. I'm sad...still not sure if I'm staying it or not so this might be my last drill :( Is it too much to ask for peace for awhile so I cant be deployed? Then I'll stay in.

2 comments:

David, Wendy, Alaina, and Leo said...

I miss you guys so much! Kylee is getting so big! I can't wait to see you!

...By they way, I love your dishes...

Bonzo the Barbarian said...

i think i know what kylee needs for a Birthday present or maybe just get it now for her.
Love Grammy

to the previous post:
Nash is probably just a big hairy human to her.
Love & hope this works
it didnt, 3rd post,