Oh, she is getting so big! I am getting so excited to see you!! BTW, I sent out a package yesterday that has the travel sized butt paste. It was sent priority so they said it should get there in time.
*I love the look on Josh's face where you can tell he is getting sick of pictures! I get that from Dave from time to time too...
2 comments:
Oh, she is getting so big! I am getting so excited to see you!! BTW, I sent out a package yesterday that has the travel sized butt paste. It was sent priority so they said it should get there in time.
*I love the look on Josh's face where you can tell he is getting sick of pictures! I get that from Dave from time to time too...
i know but i dont even care. i want TONS of pictures so that when my babies are all older I remember them!
Post a Comment