Thursday, June 18, 2009

Yesterday we introduced a sippy cup with just water in it to Kylee. Its the first time she has had water, too.
Not happy with it at all!
Today I gave her the same cup, this time with water and a little bit of apple juice. I had to keep drinking out of the cup, once she watched me she would try it.
Baby Kylee rolling around yesterday to get to Nash. I'm still not positive on how he feels about her, but boy does her face light up when she sees him.
Josh and Kylee yesterday morning
my little tired baby. she's been fussy and drooling a ton the past two days so we are wondering if tooth number three is coming in.
I had to post this video of Kylee scooting around. She is somewhat crawling on her stomach, but mostly she gets around on her back. Its so funny and cute to watch.

1 comment:

Bonzo the Barbarian said...

A very important lesson is to be learned here.
Kids follow by watching!
Love alllll the pics. Crying baby & she's not at my house, aaaahhhh.
Just teasing, i will take crying babies anytime!!!!
LOve Grammy