Josh helping Kylee with her sippy cup tonight.

Look at my baby girl sitting up! with the help of the boppy...

So today I suprised Josh with a Father's Day picnic. Since we have plans tomorrow, I wanted to do something for him today.

We went to Mount Tantalus, probably the most amazing place I have seen yet on Oahu. It takes about twenty minutes to get up the mountain, through VERY curvy roads, but as you can see, the view is worth it. You can see half the island from up here. Plus they have an area to picnic in and enjoy the view at the same time.

This is what the scenery looks like on the drive up.

Diamond Head is on the left, and the city you see is part of Honolulu

Josh took a panaramic

We thought the scenery is so gorgeous, it looks fake.

It really takes your breath away...I hope all of you who come out here come to this place, if nowhere else

Look at Kylee's crazy hair. Because its so high up, it does get pretty windy. Kylee loved it

Happy Fathers Day Babe! You are an incredible father and I cant wait to watch our kids grow up with you as a father! Some of the best parts of my day are when you and Kylee laugh together :)
1 comment:
Beautiful pics! yeah Kylee's got hair to blow in the wind.
Love the tongue sticking out!!!!
Grammy
Post a Comment