Josh and Kylee goofing around



yes i did dye my hair

grammy bought Kylee some wraparound sunglasses

look at her cute little outfit :)


eating a banana

Grammy bought us that rug. We were at a friends house the other day, and they have a rug on their wooden floor, and Kylee was somewhat crawling on it. So of course we rushed out to get a rug so it would help Kylee crawl. I know I'll be kicking myself soon for promoting her crawling...but i cant help it. She pretty much only half crawls to Nash or Josh.
2 comments:
Laura-I like your hair! The darker color suits you well...Remember when you dyed your hair blue and couldn't get it out?
Kylee looks like she is feeling better! That pineapple looks fantastic! Want to send some my way??? j/k Looking at Kylee in Alaina's old clothes brings back so many memories! Miss you guys!
that rug looks comfy.
Praying for a good outcome tomorrow for Kylee
Love Auntie Pam
Post a Comment