she loves sitting with her daddy
earlier today, she passed out in her bouncy seat
Kylee was really fussy this morning with a tummyache, and the only thing that made her feel better was the bouncy seat, which normally she hates.
And after she woke up, she got a ride from Nash, who tolerated it very well!
I found this potato peeler by Chef'n. You wear it on your index or middle finger, and it makes peeling potatoes a snap. I tried it out tonight since I'm making perfect mashed potatoes, and I loved it...so I thought I would share it :)Look at Kylee hitting the toy with her hand! That's the first time she has done that. Kylee also held up a bottle all on her own, holding it with two hands, today. We also found out she loves brownies! I cant believe she isnt my little newborn anymore...


1 comment:
I have that potato slicer too, it is easier!!
I wonder, does this make Kylee a rightie ? the video.
Love you all, Grammy
Post a Comment